Sunday, January 31, 2010

Critics

As usual, I always had issues with addressing critics. People usually use their feeling on achieving critics and the outcome of it, is rather bad. I have some suggestions for peoples who are being addressed with critics.

1. Put aside your feelings or egos
there are peoples who address their critics very frankly (like me) and have the strong tehoritichal base (well like me) and that is a good critics, cause you don't have to hire a counsultant, which the rate is skyhigh, for it.

2. Don't judge the critics are contra-productive
Most of people (expecially dictators (well like me)) see every critics is contra-productive, but in the fact, there are no contra-productive critics. I had a client who is really pretend-to-know-it-all person. He even started to conduct a independent bug test even when the program is not even done yet! At first I am very furious, but later on I realized that I had a payed-only-by-compliments bug tester :P, and had reduces of my developing cost greatly :)).

3. Put a smile on your face
When you think (not feel) that their critics are not good for your goal, you should argue with them to see the theoritical background. If it still don't look good, just put a smile and said, "well... i give you a necesarry amount of resources, and try to make a pilot project". If it goes perfectly well, CLAIM IT!! (evil >:)).

No comments: