Thursday, December 24, 2009

Problems Make Leaders

Just about two years ago when I still being an Emperor for ITB's Societal Study Union(Perkumpulan Studi Ilmu Kemasyarakatan), I got many problems whether on the Union or in my class. I cannot fix them all but I've tried my best <= another great excuses from me :D, I rarely come home to my dorm. It's last for 1,5 year luckily :D.

After I step down from the office, I sense that my problems is diminishing... at first I like it, since I don't have many things to think about, I can focus on my self. At that time I also sense that peoples are starting to despise me?! (bloody hell they do)...

When I starting to get work as a freelancer year ago, i realized that my amount of problems is increasing again... More an more! A lot of people asking for a suggestion about their problems, and I tried to solve it one by one. The number of people asking for advice is growing...

Suddenly I realize that I became their sort of leaders :D, as they trust me on everything I said ('leaders by definition, is an art of getting people do things that they don't want to do'). Now I realize that the ability solving problems is one of a leaders virtues, but if you solve one, people will brings your more! the more you get, the more fun! since people trust you. Well, if you already had many? be vigilant! brace your self! be swift your hand! be jubilant your feet, solve the problems... rejoice the gift in you! cause you are the man!

No comments: