Monday, May 03, 2010

Multi Level Marketing

Several month ago, I was asked by a friend of mine to attend something about a new business plan... and i felt so exited... then, i realized that it was a scam... and i'll bloody remembered it. let's skip to the main part.

I was bring to a big fancy penthouse and then the-what-i-thought-to-give-business opportunity, which is also a female, talked about MLM's (lame, yeah I know) and she also mentioned that she had 40 other businesses... after she talk for some time... I asked, "if you are so successful, in MLM and had 40 other businesses, why not found other MLM? I'll help you for that" <= making a business is more fun than joining to an established MLM!. And suddenly she angry and started to explain why we cannot make other MLM. I speak briefly and politely that, the main reasons for me not joining MLM is it makes us timid and cause us not to see other opportunities :D...

after the so-called-business meeting, i talk to my friend, "even if MLM gave me a free ticket to heaven, i still don't want to join it :) <= with nice and sincere smile"

2 comments:

Petra Barus said...

nice one, van!

Ivan said...

thanks dude :D